Please be assured that staff are contactable each day during Term Time, and are available to support pupils through their Online Teaching and Learning Programme. If you e-mail a member of staff, they will endeavour to get back to you as soon as they can, but always within two school days. To allow staff to maintain healthy boundaries between work and home life, we are not expecting them to respond to emails outside of the working day.
- Please direct general queries to your child’s Form Tutor.
- With issues relating to specific pieces of work, please contact the relevant subject teacher in the first instance.
- For queries with the Lower School Online Learning Programme, please contact Mrs George, Lower School Deputy Head: email@example.com
- For queries with the Upper School Online Learning Programme, please contact Miss Kimble, Deputy Head, Academic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For queries regarding Pupil Welfare, please contact Mrs Watts, Senior Deputy Head: email@example.com
- For any queries regarding Finance, please direct these to Angie Issac, Business Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any queries regarding Admissions, please contact Holly Dawson, Admissions Manager: email@example.com
- The Headmaster can be contacted if your concern is of a whole school nature and can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please feel free to contact any other member of staff as you would normally do for all other school matters.