About our Sixth Form College
Our Sixth Form offers a unique and stimulating environment for study in a brand new dedicated space with high levels of 1-2-1 tuition. Where our young adults prepare for university, apprenticeships or the workplace.
What sets Meoncross Sixth Form apart is the dedication of staff to creating the optimum environment, culture and ethos to encourage and nurture the very best from every student. Understanding each student as an individual, delivering excellent pastoral care and enabling students to achieve their own goals are the priorities for Sixth Form staff.
- Ages 16 to 18 years
- Wide-range of A-level & AS subjects
- Exceptional levels of 1-2-1 tuition
- Brand new study centre and common room
- Supportive and experienced tutors
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Coastal village location
- Limited scholarships and bursaries available
and much more…
“A unique opportunity for highly tailored tuition in a new sixth form centre, characterised by very small classes. ”
Parent, Meoncross School